Guidelines and Submission
To send an abstract you must register first, but the registration fee payment could be done after abstract acceptance. Even accepted abstracts will be excluded if the payment won’t be registered before 20th June. Abstracts must be submitted only on-line at this website and the deadline for submission is April 2st, 2018. Abstracts submitted by email or fax won’t be accepted.
Registered delegates can submit a maximum of two abstracts. The presenter of the abstract must be the person who submits it.
Please specify in the submission process if you wish to present your work orally or in a poster session, and the Scientific Session targeting your abstract. The Organizing Committee will notify authors if abstracts were select for oral or poster presentations before July 20th, 2018. All accepted abstracts will be printed in the conference abstracts and given to all registered delegates.
For doubts or problems regarding abstract submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following format when submitting abstracts:
- All abstracts must be in English;
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words;
- See format and details in the abstract template below;
- Specify the Scientific Session to your abstract.
- Sustainable phosphorus use in tropical agrosystems
- Doing more with less: agriculture and food system efficiency
- Phosphorus reuse: technology, innovation, markets and demand
- Geopolitics of Phosphorus – the importance of trade, teleconnections and governance for phosphorus sustainability
- Phosphorus pollution and environmental
- Global phosphate trade, geopolitics and governance
- Special Panel: Regional opportunities and vulnerabilities
- Posters should be prepared in a size of 90 cm wide x 120 cm high, printed and taken to the congress by delegates;
- Posters will be numbered and grouped according to session themes, and should have a head part containing the title, author name(s), institution, addresses and the text;
- During the poster sessions the author will be requested to present at the poster stand for discussions with viewers.
Link: Download Poster Template
INSTRUCTION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
All oral presentations should be prepared as a PowerPoint file.
Please adhere strictly to the 5 minutes allocated to your oral presentation.
All PowerPoint presentations should be upload at least 6h earlier with the Speaker Service Center room, which location will be informed by the Congress Organizing Committee.
Link: Download Slide Template